RESMAN is pleased to announce Phil Longorio has joined the board of directors. Mr. Longorio is a thirty-three-year veteran of the oil and gas service industry, and has held various executive management positions with both major and smaller oil service companies.
Mr Longorio is currently Senior Vice President of Tetra Technologies and serves as non-executive chairman of the board of directors for GEODynamics, Inc., a private company involved in the manufacture and sale of shaped charge perforating systems for downhole well applications. Mr Longorio is an active member of the SPE and SPWLA.
Previously Mr Longorio has served in the following positions:
- President and chief executive officer of WellDynamics, a leading provider of intelligent well technologies.
- Director and non-executive chairman for SensorTran, a private company that provides products and services related to remote downhole well monitoring.
- Vice president of Sperry-Sun Drilling Services
- Executive management roles with Halliburton leading the well testing, wireline logging and perforating businesses.
- Mr. Longorio began his oilfield career in 1977 at Gearhart Industries and is a United States Air Force veteran.
Mr Longorio’s broad executive experiences with managing emerging technology endeavors will be a valuable addition to RESMAN’s board.